Bowie & Dick Pink Card Test
The Pink Card is a Bowie & Dick test designed to detect air leaks, inadequate steam penetration and vacuum pump failures in pre-vacuum steam sterilizers.
The test is conducted each day in an empty sterilizer before processing any loads.
- Water-based and non-toxic chemical indicator is used.
- It is easy to read and interpret.
- The steel apparatus (BD-8 HLD) of the Pink Card allows the Pink Card to hold the card in place during the sterilization cycle.
- The metal ring apparatus (BD-8 RNG) of the Pink Card allows Pink Card to be attached to a rack in the sterilizer and holds the card in place during the sterilization cycle.
- Compatible with ISO 11140-1 and EN 867-5.
|1||BD-8||Pink Card Bowie & Dick Test 137x65mm (100 pcs/pack)|
|2||BD-8 HLD||Holder for BD-8 Pink Card|
|3||BD-8 RNG||Metal Ring for BD-8 Pink Card|
Note : Specifications subject to change without prior notice.