Class 4 Dual Strip Steam Indicators
Class 4 or Type 4 Dual Strips monitors critical parameters to ensure proper sterilization has accrued during the steam sterilization process. The Dual Strips designed for use in all steam sterilizers. The long stripe of chemical indicator ink printed on perforated-style strip allows full or half-length use for different pack sizes.
For rigid sterilization loads, there should be at least 2 test strips diagonally opposite in each corner to ensure that the cycle has reached all areas of the machine.
- Water-based and non-toxic chemical indicator is used.
- It is easy to read and interpret.
- Class 4 or Type 4 Dual Strips are cost-effective and can be divided into two separate pieces for economical use.
- Compatible with ISO 11140-1.
- Self-Adhesive versions can be used as a permanent record for traceability purposes.
|1||C-1040||Class 4 Dual Strip Steam Indicator (250 x 2 per pack)|
|2||C-1040-SA||Class 4 Self Adhesive Dual Strip Steam Indicator (250 x 2 per pack)|
Note : Specifications subject to change without prior notice.