Hydraulic All Purpose Chair
Versatile, easy to use, and time-efficient. Treat, transfer, and transport patients on a comfortable chair configuration. Provides positioning capabilities for a variety of procedures and all phases of treatment.
- Comfortable patient surface area of 179 (L) x 56 (W) cm
- Emergency release for immediate trendelenburg positioning
- Four-wheel brake and steer system operable from both sides
- Swing down, self-storing side rails with padded armrests keep patient secure during transport
- Large easy roll casters for enhanced maneuverability
- Dual density foam sectional pad design with fluid-resistant 4-way stretch urethane cover enhances comfort and protection
- Easy to clean thermoformed base cover with storage compartment
- Polymer coated steel litter top fold-down footrest (height adjustable)
- Accessory sells (2 on each side)
- Built-In chart holder and push bar
- Swing down tuck under rails with padded armrests
- Weight capacity 147kg
- Dual side foot controls for easy height adjustment and Trendelenburg positioning
- Pneumatic assist backrest from 0°to 80°
- Trendelenburg from 0°- 10°
- Telescoping IV pole
- Safety straps
- Pre-induction, transport, treatment, and recovery can be performed on the same unit to improve case turnaround and streamline patient handling.
- Reduces staff time and prevents staff injury involved in transferring patient during various phases of care.
Patient Outcome and Safety
- A full range of patient positioning provides patient comfort during every phase of care including transport, clinical procedures, and recovery.
- Improves the quality of care and reduces the risk of patient injury by eliminating multiple patient transfers.
- Patients can position themselves with handheld controls, which minimizes staff involvement and can help speed recovery time.
- Emergency/Triage and same day services
- Surgery Center – General, Orthopedic, etc.
- Physician’s Office
- Dialysis Clinic
- GI Lab
Height Range 59.7 to 80 cm
Overall Width 70.5cm
Patient Surface Width 56cm
Overall Length 190.5cm
Backrest Degree 0 to 80°
Trendelenburg 0° to 10°
Siderail Height 30.5cm
Maximum Weight Capacity 147.5kg
Note: Specifications subject to change without prior notice.