Pulpmatic Eco+ Macerator
Brand: DDC Dolphin
The Pulpmatic Eco+ is the most environmentally friendly, economical and hygienic macerator in the market. Featuring enhanced chemical dosing, powerful antimicrobial surfaces and fully hands-free operation to prevent the spread of infection. It is suitable for busy hospital wards and care homes, capable of disposing 4 medical pulps per cycle.
The advanced 5 bladed macerator technology allows for rapid, low-noise, fine maceration in just 85 seconds per cycle.
- Reduces cross contamination of infectious diseases and minimises the risk of ward outbreaks, keeping staff and patients safe.
- Saves clinicians’ time and increases productivity by reducing the need for cleaning of reusable items.
- Exceptionally economical, using little water and energy to operate.
- Reduces hospital budget spend with low operating costs and prevents ward shutdowns due to infections.
- Large capacity for disposing 4 medical pulps per cycle, suitable for busy sluice rooms in high usage areas.
- Rapid 85 seconds per cycle, saving clinicians time.
- Advanced 5 bladed technology which pulverises medical pulps into tiny particles, ensuring all waste is eliminated and flows smoothly into soil discharge pipelines without blockages.
- Completely hands-free, no touch operation reduces the risk of cross infections spreading to clinicians and patients.
- Graphical user interface providing animated operation instruction cycle, status information as well as fault resolution guidance.
- Audio annunciation with helpful voice guidance available in various languages.
- Continuous, free flowing output of waste to drain ensuring thorough removal of waste.
- High quality antimicrobial coatings with smooth crevice-free surfaces, stopping the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Programmable automatic drain flushing prevents the build-up of stagnant water for low usage areas, reducing the possibility of Legionnaires’ disease.
- Various start options to suit each facility’s requirements, ranging from self to auto start.
- Pre & post maceration self cleaning flush limits the residual build up within the waste pipe network and prevent blockages.
Capacity 4 pieces of medical pulps
Operation cycle time 85 seconds
Decibel rating < 59.5dBA
Dimensions (w x d x h) 500 x 623 x 1042/1400 mm (lid closed / opened)
Weight 84.5kg (machine only)
AC Voltage 230V / 50Hz with dedicated 13A breaker
Circuit protection 30mA RCD or 5mA GFCI
Water connection ¾” BSP male fitting required (washing machine hose)
Incoming water pressure Cold water 0.5 to 10 bar
Water flow rate (Min) 10L per minute at 1 bar
Water storage tank capacity Approximately 14L
Water consumption per cycle Approximately 13L
Discharge pipe Ø50mm (Connects to Ø100mm soil pipe)
Connection Connects to building facilities’ Ø100mm soil pipe
Overflow connection Internal overflow system
Detergent neuDolphin, EcoCleanse disinfectant
MircobeSafe antimicrobial surface Top lid cover, permanent
Disinfectant bottle volume (external) 5L
Disinfectant dosing (per cycle) Approximately 18mL
Self cleansing Automatic
Pulp discharge size Average 2mm diameter (Anti-choke)
Lid default position Closed (Automatic)
Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.