Top Loading Bedpan Sanitizer
Brand: DDC Dolphin
Designed with high performance top loading technology, soiled utensils are automatically and thoroughly washed with high pressure nozzles using detergent, cold and hot water wash cycles with thermal disinfection to achieve thorough cleaning.
The Panamatic Optima 2 is a versatile bedpan washer with large capacity to cope with high demand wards or home care environment. In an 8-minute cycle, the Optima 2 can process up to four reusable items at a time, including large bowls.
- Reduces cross contamination of infectious materials and minimises the risk of ward outbreaks, keeping staff and patients safe.
- Large capacity to suit high usage healthcare environments.
- Incorporates the latest technological advances and able to achieve thermal disinfection levels.
- Extremely thorough wash performance, eliminating 99.99% of known bacteria.
- Large capacity suitable for high usage environments, can clean up to 2 bedpans and 2 urine bottles per cycle.
- Rapid washing & disinfection cycle promoting eco-friendly environment and cost effective.
- Hands-free open & close technology using a foot cup or infrared sensor to minimise cross infection and provide ease of use.
- Top-loading for simple loading and emptying process.
- Robust and long lasting high grade stainless steel casing, not easily corroded, easy to clean and maintain.
- Antimicrobial surfaces minimises cross infection and reduces the possibility of microbial growth.
- Auto scale management system suitable for soft and hard water to prevent blockages.
- Unique multi-utensils racking design, extremely convenient with one rack to fit all standard bedpan sizes.
- Rotating wash nozzles strategically sited spray jets ensuring superior wash performance.
- Cold and hot wash cycles for an extra thorough cleaning process prior to thermal disinfection.
- Optional programmable audio in your own language to ensure correct and proper use by staff.
- Compact size to save space, making it suitable for all room types and sizes.
Capacity 2 bedpans + 2 urine bottles
Operation cycle time 8 minutes
Decibel rating < 53.5dBA
Dimensions (w x d x h) 500 x 600 x 1042 mm
AC Voltage 230V / 50Hz with dedicated 13A breaker
Circuit protection 30mA RCD, GFI, IEC60364 compliant
Rated power input 2.55kW
Electrical consumption per cycle 0.335kWh
Steam generator power 2.5kW
Pump power 0.75kW
Cold water connection ¾” BSP male fitting required (washing machine hose)
Hot water connection ¾” BSP male fitting required (washing machine hose)
Incoming water pressure Cold water 0.5 to 6 bar
Water flow rate (Min) 10L per minute at 1 Bar
Water storage tank capacity Approximately 20L
Water consumption per cycle Approximately 42L
Discharge pipe Ø100mm
Connection Connects to building facilities’ Ø100mm soil pipe
Overflow connection Ø22mm
Detergent EcoWash disinfectant
MircobeSafe antimicrobial surface Top lid cover, permanent
Disinfection bottle volume (external) 5L
Disinfection dosing (per cycle) 30mL
Note: Specifications subject to change without prior notice.