Bowie & Dick Single-Use Test Pack
National and International Standards demand that vacuum-assisted steam sterilizers must be tested at the beginning of each working day. Test Pack designed for vacuum-assisted sterilizers to test the efficiency of the vacuum system, to remove air from the sterilizer chamber and to detect leaks in the system that would allow air into the chamber.
A uniform change of the indicator sheet indicates that all the air was removed and replaced by steam it also indicates that steam penetration occurs in a healthy way. Performed after a warm-up cycle at the beginning of every day, the Bowie-Dick Test verifies the sterilizer effectively removes air.
Wrapped in medical crepe paper, Bowie & Dick Test packs allow you to meet the requirements of national and international standards, such as Bowie & Dick test packs, with minimal effort and high quality.
The Test must have a barrier system to measure steam penetration.
- It is easy to use and cost effective.
- Water-based and non-toxic chemical indicator is used.
- Indicator pattern is easy to read and interpret.
- Designed to give equivalent results to those obtainable by the Bowie & Dick protocol.
- The back page of the indicator sheet contains fields to be filled out and it can be kept as a permanent record for traceability purposes.
- Compatible with ISO 11140-4 (Type 2 + 4) (Class 2 + 4).
|Bowie & Dick Test Pack 130x130x20mm (200 Sheets)
|Bowie & Dick Test Pack 130x130x35mm (400 Sheets)
|Bowie & Dick Test Wrap 130x130x20mm (200 Barrier Papers)
|Bowie & Dick Test Wrap 130x130x20mm (Sponge Barrier)
|Bowie & Dick Test Wrap 130x130x20mm (Carton Barrier)
|Bowie & Dick Test Wrap 130x130x35mm (400 Barrier Papers)
Note : Specifications subject to change without prior notice.