Electric Surgical Chair for EYE/ENT
The electric surgical chair for EYE/ENT, Plastic Surgery, and Same Day Services procedures operable in flat or chair positions. Chair configuration provides a comfortable setting for the patient, easily converts to the supine position offering a single platform from pre-op to post-op.
Infinite adjustability of the patented articulating headpiece assures proper positioning; low profile headpiece design offers unparalleled site access for the surgeon.
- Low profile height adjustable articulating headpiece with dual operation control knobs
- Patient/Staff hand-held control
- Emergency backrest release lever to override power backrest
- Battery back-up allows power functions when not plugged into an outlet
- Sectional mattress pad with memory foam, spruce 4 way stretch
- Easy rolling casters
- Four wheel brake and steer system operable from both sides of unit
- Easy to clean thermoformed base cover
- Polymer coated steel litter top
- Low profile articulating headpiece
- Dual operating control knobs
- Fold-down foot rest (height adjustable)
- Pre-Op/Post-Op Head Extension
- Accessory wells (2 on each side)
- Padded armrests maintain patient security
- Comfort mattress and head pad
- The articulating head piece with dual operating control knobs allows infinite adjustability and precise microscopic movement of the head section.
- Low profile head piece design offers excellent site access for both superior (over brow) and lateral (side approach) procedures.
- The chair offers simple controls for adjustment of height, backrest, leg section, and Trendelenburg.
- A wide variety of surgical accessories can be adapted to the unit to provide versatility.
- Pre-induction, transport, treatment, and recovery can be performed on the same unit to improve case turnaround and streamline patient handling.
- Reduce staff time and prevent staff injury involved in transferring patient during various phases of care.
Patient Outcome and Safety
- With the hand held control, patients can position themselves during recovery, which minimizes staff involvement and can help shorten recovery time.
- A full range of patient positioning is achieved to allow patient comfort during every phase of care.
- Articulating head piece with dual operating knobs allow inﬁnite adjustability and precise microscopic movement of the head section.
- Designed with a low-proﬁle head piece allowing site access for both superior (over brow) and lateral (side approach) procedures.
- Easy-to-use electric/battery powered or hydraulic/foot-end operated controlled backrest and leg flex operated controls are available for height adjustment, backrest, leg section, and Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg.
Dimension 191 (L) x 75 (W) x 57-83 (H) cm
Patient Surface Area 191 (L) x 56 (W) cm
Siderail 68 (L) x 27 (H) cm
AC Voltage 230Vac / 50Hz rated 13A
Backrest 0 to 80°
Reverse Trendelenburg 6°
Section Pad Thickness 6.4cm
Caster Wheel Ø13cm x 4 (Brake, Steer, Swivel)
Maximum Weight Capacity 227kg
- Post-Op/Pre-Op head section
- Removable telescopic IV pole
- Built-in O2 tank holder (Base)
- Safety straps.
Note: Specifications subject to change without prior notice.
- Surgical accessory rail – HSA010000
- Armboard with 5cm Pad and Clamp – HSA041300
- Chair foot extension – H080015
- Electrical foot control – HSA07550A
- Contoured headrest set, spruce 8cm, 9cm – H0102CH
- Contoured headrest, spruce, 8cm – H080258B
- Contoured headset spruce, 9cm – HP150830437B
- IV Pole, 107cm fixed height, removable – H000E1700
- Telescoping IV pole 68-137 cm – H000018
- O2 tank holder – HEC0001