FL250 – Floorline Homecare Bed
The FL250 Floorline Homecare Bed has the unique feature of being able to be lowered to the floor with minimal clearance. Clinical studies have proven that sleeping low provides a sense of safety and comfort by reducing the severity of fall injuries.
Designed and manufactured in compliance with International Medical Device Safety standards IEC60601-1 and IEC60601-2-52. Electronics are designed for use in Acute Care environments and comply with relevant Electrical Safety Standards.
- Patient Surface Height can be adjusted to be as low as 110 mm with a minimum of 30 mm clearance under the bed platform.
- Reduced Patient Surface Height reduces the risk to fall injury and the necessity for Side Rail installation. Clinically proven to have patient benefits to comfort and welfare.
- Auto-Regression system prevents sacral pressure and abdominal compression during bed profiling.
- Full Trendelenburg Functionality.
- Patient Surface Length can be extended by 100 mm or 200 mm.
- ExitSafe Button automatically profiles the bed to a flat and ergonomic position for optimal ingress or exit from the bed.
- One-button Chair Positioning.
- Underbed Lighting for Fall Prevention.
|L2088 x W900 x H110-740 mm (Ø75 mm castors)
|100 or 200 mm
|L2000 x W900 mm
|0 – 60°
|Knee rest Adjustment
|0 – 35°
|Max. Weight Capacity
|230 VAC, 50 Hz
Note: Specifications subject to change without prior notice.