Plastic Slipper Pan With Lid 2000ml
This slipper pan is ideal for any patients or users confined to bed or with limited mobility. The smooth internal surface enables easy cleaning and drying after use. The fitted lid when covered, prevents unpleasant smell and sight.
The contents should be emptied in the toilet after use. The slipper pan can be washed up to 135 degrees celsius.
This is a reusable thermoplastic slipper pan with integrated handle and fitted lid to assist users with limited hip mobility to go about their toileting in bed when it is convenient. It is suitable for both bladder and bowel incontinence.
Handle Integrated, easy to hold
Cover Fitted cover
Lightweight 0.8 kg
Capacity 2000 ml
Dimension 470 (L) x 290 (W) x 100 (H) mm
Note: Specifications subject to change without prior notice.
Slipper pans can be used in a range of positions while in bed or laid on the sofa. Many people use these when they have difficultly moving their hips. The design of slipper pan is easy to use, safely and hygienically collecting liquid and faeces. The contents of the slipper pan should be emptied in the toilet after use.
Helping someone to use a slipper pan
- Sprinkle a small amount of body powder on the rim of the slipper pan to make it easier to slide under the person. To prevent spills, place a sheet of incontinence pad under the slipper pan.
- Help to get the slipper pan into position
- Lift up the knees and slide the slipper pan under the person with the person’s weight resting on the narrower portion of the slipper pan. If the person has difficulty lifting the hips, ask a helper to assists.
- Turn the person gently to the side, press the slipper pan against his or her bottom and turn them back onto the slipper pan.
- The person is ready for toileting. For privacy, leave the person alone when it is safe to do so.
After the person uses the slipper pan
- Hold the slipper pan in place and help the person to roll off from the slipper pan away from you. Carefully slide the slipper pan away from his or her bottom.
- Help the person to wipe if needed.
- Empty the slipper pan into the toilet bowl.
- Rinse and wash the slipper pan using a disinfectant diluted with water. Dry the slipper pan, ready for next use.